Frontline - Sign in with Google
Logging in to Frontline
In order to log into your Frontline account (used for Professional Learning - formerly My Learning Plan, IEP Direct, or Medicaid system), you need to use your Google email and password. We have connected these systems together for your convenience.
- Visit our district frontline account at http://palmaccsd.org/frontline
- Click on "Or SIgn In with Organization SSO"
- Be sure you are logged into either you district-issued chromebook, or, signed into Google Chrome using your @palmaccsd.org account. Type in your email address including the @palmaccsd.org portion and click the 'Look Up Organization Sign in page' button.
- You should be presented with the screen of available programs you are registered for.
- The Pal-Mac Central School District does NOT maintain the absence management system. All questions should be directed to your building main office and they can assist you with getting support from BOCES.