Raptor - How to Install
To install Raptor on a new workstation, you need to FIRST LOG IN to Raptortech.
- Open CHROME
- Go to: https://login.raptortech.com (this is important - don't use the old raptor website!)
- Click on support, then, Install All Components
- BEFORE YOU INSTALL THE NEW RAPTOR - YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST UNINSTALL THE OLD RAPTOR. ALL OF IT.
- Double-check you uninstalled the old raptor. Check everywhere on that PC.
- Did you double-check? Then you can go to step 7.
- Unplug the scanner and printer. Make sure you do or there will be issues down the road.
- Begin the install by running the executable you download "as administrator." Again, very important.
- Follow the steps in the exe you clicked on to complete install.
THINGS YOU SHOULD REMIND THE USERS OF RAPTOR:
- The new raptor is not the old raptor. They use two entirely different websites, and, username / passwords.
- If they don't remember the new password, we can resend it to them
See login below. USE YOUR ACCOUNT TO LOGIN. You have admin rights that others do not have. If you forgot your password - use the 'forgot password' link. Your username is your email.